Terms and Conditions
ARTICLE 1: Scope of application
1. These general terms and conditions (hereinafter: the general terms and conditions) apply to all contracts, deliveries and other services that have been agreed between the customer and MOS by Alicia de Groot (hereinafter: MOS)
2. By placing an order, the customer agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. Unless MOS has indicated otherwise in writing to the customer, the general terms and conditions of the customer will not be accepted.
ARTICLE 2: Entering into a contract
1. MOS confirms the customer’s order via e-mail.
2. This confirmation email is not automatically generated and will therefore not be received immediately or on the same day.
3. MOS has the right to refuse a delivery or to impose special conditions, subject to giving reasons. Als MOS niet duidelijk kan bepalen wat het permanente of tijdelijke adres van de klant is, kan een bestelling niet worden geaccepteerd.
4. Ordering procedures that are technically or otherwise interrupted for any reason before payment instructions are completed are not complete, even if the customer has received an order confirmation. In principle, such an order will therefore not be delivered. However, MOS strives to contact the customer to complete payment instructions so that the order can be delivered.
ARTICLE 3: Prices and costs
1. The contract price is the current price at the time when an order is placed with the webshop. The prices of the articles are stated including VAT.
2. The prices stated in the webshop are exclusive of shipping costs.
3. MOS is not bound by the terms and conditions of offers in the event of any printing, typesetting or programming errors on the website.
ARTICLE 4: Execution of orders
1. MOS acts with the utmost care when processing orders for articles.
2. Items are delivered to the address given to MOS by the customer.
3. MOS ships accepted orders as soon as possible in the order in which they were received.
4. The delivery time shown on the website is only an estimate and there is no right to compensation if the delivery takes longer.
ARTICLE 5: Customs duties, excise duties and taxes
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify whether the product can be legally imported to the country of destination. When ordering from MOS, the recipient is the registered importer who must comply with the laws and regulations of the country of destination. Orders shipped to countries outside the European Union may be subject to import taxes, duties, and fees levied by the destination country. When ordering from MOS, the recipient is the importer of record who adheres to the country’s laws and regulations of destination. The recipient of international shipments may be subject to such import taxes, duties and fees, which are levied once the shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance are borne by the recipient; MOS has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they will be.
2. It is recommended that you check with your local customs office for current charges before placing an order, so as not to be surprised with charges you were not expecting.
ARTICLE 6: Right to return items
1. The customer has the right to return an item to MOS within fourteen (14) days after delivery, without giving any reason. This applies to articles in the standard collection. This applies to articles in the standard collection. As a result, the purchase of that item will be canceled and the customer will be refunded the amount already paid to MOS for this item. This right does not apply to discounted items and tailor-made clothing. Please note that we do not refund the shipping costs for the returned items.
2. No refund will be made for items returned to MOS after this fourteen day period.
3. If you have purchased an article from MOS that has been adapted to your own measurements and wishes, this article falls under tailor-made clothing. This applies to articles from the standard collection that are adapted, or to articles for which we draw a completely new pattern on the customer’s measurements. Made-to-measure clothing cannot be returned.
4. Items must be returned in accordance with the instructions set out on the return form sent with the items.
5. Items must be returned in the condition generally accepted for normal use for approval of the items, such as trying on items in regular stores. If a customer wishes to exercise this right to return an item, the item must be returned to MOS together with everything originally shipped, in its original condition and packaging, in accordance with clear and reasonable instructions provided by MOS.
6. MOS has the right to refuse a returned item or send it back to the customer if the item appears to have been used, no longer contains the original labels, or shows damage caused by the customer, or if the customer has not complied with the instructions for returning the item provided by MOS.
ARTICLE 7: Delivery error
If MOS delivers an item that differs from what the customer ordered, or if the item is damaged or defective, the customer must inform MOS as soon as possible. MOS will reimburse the purchase price plus the shipping costs.
19 / 5.000 Vertaalresultaten Vertaalresultaat star_border ARTICLE 8: Complaints
1. If a customer wants to exchange or return an item, they must follow the instructions listed on this page: https://mosbyaliciadegroot.com/retourneren/
2. Other questions, comments or complaints regarding an order, payment or delivery must be sent in writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
3. The e-mail message must contain the following: the name of the customer, the e-mail address registered with MOS, the order number or invoice number stated in the order confirmation and the description of the item.
ARTICLE 9: Minimum age
1. Orders from persons under the age of 18 are not accepted by MOS.
2. MOS is not responsible if the customer does not provide correct information.
ARTICLE 10: Payment
1. The customer can pay via iDeal and Bancontact (Belgium).
2. All payments must be made in accordance with the instructions on the web shop pages
ARTICLE 11: Privacy
1. By placing an order, the customer gives MOS the right to use his or her personal data where necessary. This data is kept to the extent necessary for the purposes for which the data was obtained and processed by MOS, i.e. for the performance of the contract, for marketing purposes and for maintaining contact with the customer.
2. The personal data provided by a customer will not be passed on to third parties for commercial purposes without the express consent of the customer. The customer has the right at all times to have this information changed by MOS upon request.
ARTICLE 12: Applicable law
The agreement between the customer and MOS is in accordance with Dutch law
ARTICLE 13: Intellectual property
All product names, brands, logos, models, patterns and designs depicted or linked to the Products, or otherwise related to the Products, are the property of the Seller. The customer acknowledges proprietary rights of the seller with respect to the Intellectual Property Rights and shall refrain from using these Intellectual Property Rights in any way, and the Customer shall refrain from any conduct that could damage or otherwise adversely affect the Intellectual Property Rights.
ARTICLE 14: Made-to-measure clothing
1. If you have purchased an article from MOS that has been adapted to your own measurements and wishes, this article falls under tailor-made clothing. This applies to articles from the standard collection that are adapted, or to articles for which we draw a completely new pattern on the customer’s measurements.
2. These items cannot be returned.
3. The invoice must be paid before the package is shipped.
4. If there is something just not right about the delivered custom item, this must be reported in writing within 30 days to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In close consultation we look at the possibilities for adjustments. If there is an error from the workshop, this will be repaired free of charge, provided that this has been reported to MOS in writing within 30 days.
5. If anything needs to be adjusted after this time, we will charge for this.